Looking for Lawyer to read over Timeshare contract. I feel…

Customer Question
Looking for Lawyer to...

Looking for Lawyer to read over Timeshare contract. I feel it has been broken by company.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you thoroughly reviewed the contract?

Yes it clearly states all moneys owed can be paid in Canadian funds. I have email stating that it cannot be done. I have already been charged two different transactions in US funds. That’s a breach of [email protected] on there part.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No I have been in contact by email. Try to arrange phone call. There is two hour difference as they are in Cancun Mexico.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just want to know if I have l3gal ground to sue.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/2/2018
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 6 months ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
How did they allegedly violate it?
Most such agreements are standard so I can evaluate from their conduct.
If you want me to review too just load it as well. Thanks.