Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Do you have an office in Los Angele? handling Social

Customer Question
Do you have an...

Do you have an office in Los Angele ? handling Social Security Disability cases

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I used to live in South Carolina, where I originally files my case and where also denied, Then I moved to Henderson Nevada where I re-applied again and I have an appointment January 4th 2018 at 10.40 AM/

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

YES and it was denied. I am re-applying again I have an appointment on this coming Thursday at 10.40 am

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Could you represent me ? or I have a file with most of my history but I need more files. I have to see 2 more doctors very soon

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
1/2/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 month ago

I think you may have misunderstood the nature of this site, we do not have an office and we cannot represent anyone from this site. If you need a local attorney for representation, please use the same site used by other attorneys http://www.superlawyers.com

Tina, Lawyer