Ray. I went to the court and they won’t allow me to file the…

Customer Question
Hi Ray. I went to...
Hi Ray. I went to the court and they won’t allow me to file the letter; they require that I have the official court form filled out by the attorney. So if I can’t do that then can I fill out as much as the court papers for the ex party and attach them here for your review and let me know if I’m missing anything or if it’s filled out correctly? Does that cost extra?
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/2/2018
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

Post it here be happy to review it and comment.Thanks.

By the way, when filing mc-500 the substitution of attorney does this absolutely require that it be mailed to be with proof of service or can the attorney just sign and give it to me?
Oops it mc-050

Lawyer can sign it and give it to you and you file it.That way you might get it and go quickly if you can catch him in the office.

if I put in
My name should be where it says the courts and all parties have been notified that Bregette Rummell is making the following substitution and then pick new representation and representing myself is that correct?
Also Does the other party which is the other parent have to sign this document so that I can file it?

Yes you are under item 2 party is representing self.