Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have a problem with the Santa sherrifs department/

Customer Question
I have a problem...

I have a problem with the Santa Barbara sherrifs department/ sherrifs Bill Brown assigned Commander Darin Fotheringham to handle my case and he’s lying to me

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?

California regarding Thomas Fire

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, I made a call to the sherrifs department about hot burning coals . Twice they said they’d send someone out. I waited 20 minutes then called 911 which went to sherrifs dept and nobody ever came out.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I went to the press conference that evening and asked why nobody answered my call.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
1/2/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 month ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What is your question for us about this all of this?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You can call me(###) ###-####

You need to authorize your credit card via your credit card company and then contact our customer service, sorry, your card was declined.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My protection credit card sigh

I understand, but how about you save the extra $59 charge for phone service and just tell me here what your issue is?

Tina, Lawyer