I was recently told by judge Allison K. Lemon; in civil

Customer Question
I was recently told...

I was recently told by judge Allison K. Lemon; in civil court that the California vehicle code doesn't mean anything" is it law or is not?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

What are you talking about; car?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Permanent General Assurance auto insurance company has placed a salved certificate on my vehicle without compliance to the California vehicle code.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The Jude says the Insurance company didn't comet perjury by filing this document outside of compliance with the California vehicle cod 11515. I think there wrong.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/2/2018
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 6 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Some context may help...can you provide some?