I got the Wrong Termination. also, I filed a Case at EEOC,

Customer Question
Hi. I got the...

Hi. I got the Wrong Termination. also, I filed a Case at EEOC, But I wanna know How Can I apply for Unemployment benefits.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Seattle, WA

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I already Filed Discrimination Charge at EEOC office in Seattle.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
1/2/2018
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 7 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. You want to know how to file for unemployment compensation?