I have failure to appear for reckless driving they gave me…

Customer Question
I have failure to...

I have failure to appear for reckless driving they gave me 10 day comunitty service and they put a 60,000 warrant on me

Lawyer's Assistant: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And when was the warrant issued?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

December 12 issued

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Thats about it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
1/2/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.