Car wreck was maybe our fault can I be sue under civil court…

Customer Question
Car wreck was maybe...

Car wreck was maybe our fault can I be sue under civil court and they take my home, retirement pension or SS ? I left work after 40yrs. with mental dep. problems and receive SS disability with in 6 months have been on depression meds for 35 yrs. live in SC thanks going to PIED mental health now under order of court.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

SC HER CAR 1993 TOYATA my car 2002 LINCOLN NAV.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Sure patrol came to acc in SC u have to report ass.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

She is 58 and I am a senior I own car and was not driving

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/2/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

I ask a ? were is the answer I give u your $5.00 now give me answer

Hi, before we continue, I want to make sure we're on the same page.

It's $5 to post a question.

It's $42 in addition for our unlimited written interaction

There's an optional $59 phone call, but you do not have to take it.

Are you okay with the total of $47? This way, we can continue on:-)

I am going to report u for a scram what the heck kind of ass are u

You can always contact Just Answer’s Customer Care team by clicking here or calling them at 1-***-***-**** if you have concerns. I'd recommend getting a refund and speaking with a local lawyer about your situation. Thank you.

no, no
do not charge my a dime not enen THE $5.00 go get loss