Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Illegal search and seizure on a walmart parking lot. San…

Customer Question
Illegal search and seizure...

Illegal search and seizure on a walmart parking lot

Lawyer's Assistant: Can you tell me what state this is in? And do you know who owns the lot?

San antonio texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes he was arrested and has a court date next tuesday he also has an expired visa

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It is my maid and her husband she is here rightr now

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/2/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 month ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Please tell us what happened leading to the arrest?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It is for my maid and her husband Her Name is Gracie

Okay, so what happened with Gracie and her husband that has her claiming it was an illegal search and arrest?

Also, what is your specific question for us about the matter?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
he was charged with a misdeamor with controlled substance that wasnt controlled. they were allergy pills

Okay please tell us the whole story and do not make us keep asking questions as it will take us forever to assist you if you keep doing so. If it is easier for you perhaps to discuss over the phone I am sending you a phone service request you can consider accepting.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
WE don't have $59 ...
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
This wasn't a question it was a statement
he was charged with a misdemeanor with controlled substance that wasn't controlled. they were allergy pills

Well, please tell me EVERYTHING that happened in one response to me and ask your question and do not let us both spend all day going back and forth with you typing one sentence at a time. I want to help you and provide you information, but cannot do it if you do not give me the information.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please cancel this request. The incident happened with her husband and he is not here. Noe was alone at Walmart and he was arrested. I will have Gracie contact u guys when she gets home
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Cancel request. Person charged is not here.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Please remove my number and email. From your system. I am a member of legal shield and was asking for my maid

Thank you for your reply.

No problem, I am sorry we cannot answer people who cannot provide us with sufficient facts. Perhaps Gracie may just want to get her husband a local attorney to represent him. Best wishes and Happy New Year.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank u and have a Blessed 2018

Thank you very much.

Tina, Lawyer