My brother has a hearing on unemployment dispute in HBG

Customer Question
My brother has a...

My brother has a hearing on unemployment dispute in HBG PA.He is being

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

He has a hearing on the 9th at 10 am.He worked 2 jobs fr over 20 yrs and 2016 the one job just stop giving him hours so he filed for unemployment.The job is claiming he filed claims on the job he is presently working,but that is not the case.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because employment law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Harrisburg,Pa

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My brother needs help with reading and finance.He has been told to pay back over $8000

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/2/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

No,thank you.

Hi, just wanted to clarify, did you not have any questions at all?