What is the process getting back an engagement rind and

Customer Question
What is the process...

What is the process getting back an engagement rind and should I use a lawyer and at what cost?

Lawyer's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Lawyer's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

OK so what info do you need to move ahead?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No though I have repeatedly ask for it's return. Lady is a Chinese green card holder

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Met her on line and then in person in April in 2017. She has been married and divorced ( initiated by her ) most recently from a man in New Mexico last year

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Florida. Am in Merritt Island on east coast. She currently is living in Titusville.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/2/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. I hate to ask, but it is critical to help answer your question: what was the reason for the break up?

I would not marry her without a prenup in place and she was most anxious to get married from the moment we met.

I see what you mean. You should be able to get your ring back. The reason is because rings are generally considered a "conditional" gift in that the condition is that the person will marry the other person and if they do not marry, then the gift-giver gets the ring back. Unless the person who gave her the ring was already married or never intended to marry that person, then it is not something you could get back. if it is a pre-nup issue, then you should be able go get the ring back.

You may want to consider just writing a formal demand letter that she return the ring or else face a judge in civil court. There’s a site that I’ve used in the past where you can find a good template for a demand letter (click here). It only costs $10 and it is way cheaper than litigation.

Did you have any other questions for me regarding this?

my home phone is ***********

Hi, did you see my answer to your question?

i have entered my payment info 6 times but your system rejects it. problem is with your system. call me at *********** and i will give you the info on the phone

I'm sorry about that. Unfortunately, I don't deal with the payments at all. Just Answer handles the payment issues.

You can always contact Just Answer’s Customer Care team by clicking here or calling them at 1-***-***-****.

They usually help get these things situated. It may be a problem with the bank rejecting the charges for some reason so you may want to contact them. I'm working all day today so we can chat as soon as it's situated.

the current CC info is Visa *************

I'm so sorry, but you do not want to post this information directly. I don't handle payments and I don't want your credit card information to be exposed. I'll alert the moderators so they can take it down.