I have no income but ss .I am being sued for a bogus

Customer Question
I have no income...

I have no income but ss .I am being sued for a bogus personal injury auto accident that occurred 2 years ago.I was insured at the time .I don't know what transpired with the insurance co.after they were giving''

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

Nj. Istill have the 98 jeep grand cheerokee. don't know wha the orther car was.I believe injury claim to be bogus based on the physical condition of the jeep; nothing changed from the date of the accident to front of car,and the antics of the driver right after running into me

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Vevrything about the accident filed that day with greenbrook police at the scene on rock ave. on 9/28,2015.im 71 now,not a lawyer but if your suing you insurance co., I suspect they don't believe you claim.Such is the case with the plaintiff

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My insurance co., Ifa cancelled my insurance after the expiration date

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
1/2/2018
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 3 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Have you spoken with the insurance company? I know you shared that you canceled but that would not prevent them from handling this and representing you if sued.

Tina, Lawyer