Connect one-on-one with a verified lawyer who will answer your question

Lori
Lori
Lori, Attorney

More related answers
All lawyers are VERIFIED
I have a matter with a vehicle lease company in Orange County,
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Managing Attorney
I have a matter with a vehicle lease company in Orange County, CA. They are refusing to keep in communication with me now that I have handed over nearly $5,000 for a BMW (3/19/15). The lease company p… read more
Last year my wife saw an OBGYN when she became pregnant. We
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Last year my wife saw an OBGYN when she became pregnant. We found this doctor through our medical provider and they were in network. The office then transferred her to other doctors with whom they sai… read more
Which parts of a case (or potential case) are legal to post
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
Which parts of a case (or potential case) are legal to post online? - Police reports - 911 recordings - 911 call logs - my photos of case evidence - the initial case filing - the answer - briefs, moti… read more
My ex and I bought a car together then broke up. I have it. She reported it stolen. I have
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
My ex and I bought a car together then broke up. I have it. She reported it stolen. I have made all payments thus far. We're both on the finance contract and registration. She didn't tell police that … read more
I received a notice that My insurance co. is terminating my
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I received a notice that My insurance co. is terminating my right to file a lawsuit for business claims after one week. The reason is it claims it has the legal rights since one year has passed after … read more
While getting a loan, my bank accidentally attatched my account
Gerald, Esq
Gerald, Esq, Juris Doctor
While getting a loan, my bank accidentally attatched my account with a strangers. This gave the stranger access to all of my personal information including social security number. As this stranger has… read more
I live in the state of Delaware and sold my car via craigslist.
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
I live in the state of Delaware and sold my car via craigslist. The new owner did not transfer the title into their name and has been running tolls. The car continues to be added back to my ezpass acc… read more
I need help forming a letting to tenant who I have already
CalAttorney2
CalAttorney2, Attorney
I need help forming a letting to tenant who I have already moved out of place because it was so unsafe but need to submit formal letter explaining why and to make them back down and leave this along w… read more
My son is a freshman at St. Leo Univeristy. He was recently
Hammer O\u0027Justice
Hammer O\u0027Justice, Attorney
My son is a freshman at St. Leo Univeristy. He was recently suspended for breaking the code of conduct. I feel that the Univeristy did not prove his misconduct and I was never notified as a parent of … read more
I am a Pre Paying Member of Legal Shield: Here is my contact
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Juris Doctor
I am a Pre Paying Member of Legal Shield: Here is my contact and case info; Hugh Pettigrew jr phone:(***) ***-**** e-mail: *****@******.*** My present status is that I am Estate Executor pending Petit… read more
Are Constitutional Rights affected? After being released from
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Are Constitutional Rights affected? After being released from a job that I had been employed by a Catholic Church for almost 20 years, the Administration informed me that I could no longer attend the … read more
on April 18, 2013 I was stopped on State Street in Ukiah California,
Loren, lawyer
on April 18, 2013 I was stopped on State Street in Ukiah California, with my two dogs in the backseat of my car while I prepared to make a left hand turn into a shopping complex. I had been stopped wi… read more
Can you help me fulfill the request of the AC who wrote me:
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Can you help me fulfill the request of the AC who wrote me: Your motion to augment needs to be amended. You must include reasons why you need the documents and why they weren't in the original record.… read more
For Paul MJDThanks for helping me sort out this problem. You
Law Educator, Esq., Attorney
Paul, Thanks a lot for helping me sort out this problem. You have been a great help to me. This is the second time I talked about this employer abuse. First was to my therapist who said that he feared… read more
Socrateaser, I do not know how to reach you as I have looked
socrateaser, lawyer
Socrateaser, I do not know how to reach you as I have looked at every thread. I have a meeting with my attorney this evening..I am told by a Michigan attorney if my attorney did not file the counter c… read more
I need research - case law (pending case is in Kansas now)...
Joseph
Joseph, Attorney
I need research - case law (pending case is in Kansas now)... Issue: City-owned sewer utility service: City wishes to disconnect for non-payment (breach of contract). I do not believe they have legal … read more
Socrateaser, This is my fourth try.The Judge in federal
socrateaser, lawyer
Socrateaser, This is my fourth try.The Judge in federal court I must do something.File a motion to go to the state court? Bring in a defendant he can say yes or no.He has a state course case.Diversity… read more
I need to know how to answer the following Preliminary Objections
Law Pro, Doctoral Degree
I need to know how to answer the following Preliminary Objections in regard to a wiretapping complaint I filed against someone, who during a preliminary hearing and under court record, admitted that h… read more