My daughters father has been harrassing me with cps and

Customer Question
police for 6 years now...
My daughters father has been harrassing me with cps and police for 6 years now two weeks ago was the most recent and when they came out everything was once again unfounded. Of course that makes him mad, So friday he sent me two pics of him with the police, along with messages saying i dont want to ruin the surprise, good luck remember this day, then about 30 mins later the police call me and say he has pictures from my facebook messenger showing illegal activity which is not true! It has to be a fake profile he made! The cop told me he will need to think about removal of the children and will mot hand over evidence to me. Also, my daughter told cps when they came that her step mom spanks her and she came home crying today because she said she is so sick of being asked questions about her mommy! I dont knpw where to go pr what i can legally do but i do not feel their house is emotionally or physically safe for her and i want him to stop making false reports against me
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
1/1/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 4 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

With him constantly harassing you, I am afraid you really have only one remaining option and that is to engage yourself a private attorney to represent you and take him to court and file to change custody and visitation and present all the evidence of the numerous years of false CPS complaints and then ask the court to allow the child to testify about the spanking and the continued badgering of her about you to show the court that him having contact with her is not in the best interests of the child.

People like this do not generally understand anything other than being taken to court, so that is now your final option since he is pulling out all stops and trying to fabricate claims against you.

Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as the experts are not employees of the site and get no credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.

Law Educator, Esq., Attorney