I have a question about something very specific that I'm not…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a question about something very specific that I'm not sure which type of attorney to turn to.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

North Carolina.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No, I don't know if I can or should or anything to that degree.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

It's an illegal business that my boss owns, and he didn't tell me it was illegal and now he owes me over $6000 and I'm not sure where to turn. Labor laws?

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
1/1/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 3 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Tell us what is going on with a bit more clarification please.

Do you have any experience dealing with illegal casino sweepstakes businesses?

Thank you for your reply.

I have experience dealing with frauds, yes, but none of the attorneys on this site can represent you or anyone else from this site, we can only answer questions you may have.

Tina, Lawyer