Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I was defraud of $700.000 by my investor in the years 2002…

Customer Question
I was defraud of...

I was defraud of $700.000 by my investor in the years 2002 thru 2008.Ive tried to get an interested lawyer.My other problem is that I'm 90 yrs of age and little money.I would accept 40% with a win and nothing owed if a loss.I don't beleive it will be hard to prove.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when exactly were you notified?

Calif.the loss was over a period of time with my constant request to stop the losses.H e would always tell me to be patient.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
1/1/2018
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 1 month ago

Thank you for your question.

I am afraid that none of the experts on this site can represent you or any other customer from this site. You would need to get a local attorney I am afraid at the same site used by other attorneys, http://www.hg.org

Tina, Lawyer