Could someone summarize an audio of 1hr:30 min? A basic

Customer Question
Could someone summarize an audio...
Could someone summarize an audio of 1hr:30 min ? A basic simple conversation between a lawyer and his client.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/1/2018
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 6 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

I want to make sure I understand...can you upload a sample so I can listen? And when do you need this by?

Hi there Simmons. I will upload it in 2 and a half hours from now exactly. When I am home.
As far as when I need it by. Is Wednesday ok?

Wed is fine...but I need to listen to the audio to get an idea of the work involved...please post here AFTER you have uploaded. Thanks!

I was finally able to convert this into Google drive.
Here it is:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mFhzQi2N92NxLKkfYjLsSrABr7r0bNOS/view?usp=sharing

Thanks
What are you looking for with this? Do you need verbatim transcript? What is this being used for?

I am the guy with the accent talking to the lawyer. I just need an informal summary. Really informal. Just so I can keep all the info and don't forget it

I will send the offer for additional services...if you accept I get to work. Let me know.

You didn't tell me that before so it made me waste tine. Please opt out

Sorry for the confusion...you were asking for a LOT of work (it will be a LOT of work to go through the entire audio)...I wish you the best...

Thank you

:)