I talk to You several months ago. With one lawsuit with our…

Customer Question
Hi I talk to You several...
Hi
I talk to You several months ago. With one lawsuit with our merchant service. I have another lawsuit and wanted to talk to you about it I can send it to you to look at if possiblePatty
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
1/1/2018
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer
Hello! What questions did you have for me tonight?
Give me 1/2 hour
Something just came up
Thanks
No problem. I am out and about so it may take a moment with me as well.
Attached is the lawsuit
Also Do I still have my member ship active?
Patty
Hello! For some reason, I don't see it attached. I am working from a mobile device and it may not be reading it. What may be easier is if you tell me what the nature of the lawsuit is and what your concerns are about the lawsuit are.