I have a question about “removing a child during possession”

Customer Question
I have a question...

I have a question about “removing a child during possession

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Texas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My daughter lives with me, and turns 18 in two months. She worked a double shift today, and was technically on her visitation with her mother until 6pm.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Legal
1/1/2018
Lawyer: Dwayne B., Attorney replied 4 months ago
Dwayne B.
Dwayne B., Attorney

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today.

Please allow me several minutes to read your facts and type my response both initially and when you add a follow up question or add facts. Please don't ask "are you there", "where is my answer", etc., since when you post it can erase what I am working on. If we are having a conversation unless I tell you I am going offline, I will be here but I may be doing research.

Is there a specific question with which I could assist?

I will be signing off in just a little while but will be back on tomorrow.

Tina, Lawyer