I cant seem to find an attorney in Genesee County Michigan…

Customer Question
I cant seem to...

I cant seem to find an attorney in Genesee County Michigan to take on a case against a nursing home and nursing staff.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

?? Not real estate law.

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I am working on filing complaints to the state licensing board.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My mom was in a nursing home/rehab center. She started to come down with bronchitis. Doctor finally (after a week) ordered a chest xray and antibiotics. Nursing staff wanted to clear people our of rehab before the Christmas holiday and defied the doctor orders, and discharged my mom. Within 24 hours of discharge she was in the hospital - where she has now been in ICU for over a week.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
1/1/2018
Lawyer: Asad Rahman, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Asad Rahman
Asad Rahman, Lawyer

That is appalling. I am sorry to hear that. I would recommend contacting your state bar association for a referral to health care negligence or medical malpractice attorneys.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions, otherwise a positive rating would be greatly appreciated.