Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Is my golden signals a scam, no, no

Customer Question
Is my golden signals...

Is my golden signals a scam

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Virginia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. Do you have a website for My Golden Signals?

I have found the website, and I would pass this up. Sites like this that have so-called formulas to do brilliantly at investing or gambling enrich nobody but the person running the website. They can't deliver on their promises.

Think about it. If this man had a sure-fire formula to get you the 90% win rate he's telling you, why would he share that with the general public and require them to pay for it? He wouldn't need the money, and he'd make out far better keeping it secret.

As it turns out the website relatively new, has no screenshot history and is unpopular. You can see its stats here. Its registration history indicates that the site will expire in September. There is no physical address for the company on its website or on its WHOIS. There's just a generic Yahoo email account -- a bad sign -- and a phone number that traces to a mobile phone. The account holder is neither My Golden Signals nor Richard Neal, whoever he is.

Forex Peace Army investigated the program and evaluated the results. They know the program doesn't work, know that Neal doesn't stand behind its promises, and warns consumers that it is a scam.

You can see their review here. And here are other people who have had difficulty with it. Then, where do you go once you've been ripped off? Nowhere, it seems.

AVOID.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
my golden signals.com

Yes, I found it myself and already posted you an answer. If you didn't get it, I will post it again here:

AVOID.

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney