Do i need to be concerned with a pay pal scam in wich

Customer Question
Do i need to...

Do i need to be concerned with a pay pal scam in wich someone is wanting to pay pal me today 40000

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Im in alabama the individual wanting to make purchase is out of new jersey. once money is in pay pal and we transfer to our bank is there concerns on him possibly hacking me or pay pal being an issue

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

A warning of possible scams on pay pal came with my email from craigs list.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just want to know if i give him pay pal if i need to be concerned since hes sending me money not me sending him money..is it safe

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 6 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
Give me just a moment to review what you've written.

I'm not sure what you mean - are you referring to a specific person trying to scam you or just general info about possible paypal scams.

general question as to , if the money shows in pay pal to me can i get scammed some how when i transfer to my bank account
i would prefer to just do the 5 dollar fee.

I believe the value of this question $38.