Can you get a judge who is clearly biased against women

Customer Question
Can you get a...

Can you get a judge who is clearly biased against women removed from the bench

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Arkansas

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

My daughter had a neurophyschiarist remove all of the diagnoses from her along with other phychologist

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/31/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 6 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney
Good afternoon. Yes, a motion could be filed, asking the judge to recuse themselves from the proceedings. If you feel as though the judge can not be fair and impartial and is biased you can ask that they step down. Now, if they refuse you could have a basis to file an appeal