Any money left re:jk harris? Pa. 7174878094

Customer Question
Any money left re:jk...

Any money left re:jk harris?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Pa

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Customer:(###) ###-####

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/31/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

Please explain what you are asking, as the JK Harris class action settlement was many years ago?

my mobile is-7174878094 I did not realize a law suit was settled. I paid over 2,000.00 to these creeps
Answer my question is any money available? then I will consider paying you

I did not ask you for money or to pay me, did you actually READ what I said in my first post to you?

Phone service is an additional fee, experts do not send that offer unless a customer asks for it, so please do not provide your number and expect a phone call. Please re-read what I said in my initial post.

The JK Harris suit settlement class closed TEN YEARS AGO in 2007.

How long ago did you pay them money, so I can check to see if you still have time under the statute of limitations to sue them in small claims court?

Sorry my mistake

If you care to tell me how long ago you had your issue with JK Harris, I can tell you if you still have time to sue them if you would like me to tell you that. If not, you can get your refund from customer service for whatever deposit the site made you make.