My daughter is in a situation where there was some domestic…

Customer Question
My daughter is in...

My daughter is in a situation where there was some domestic violence... she left and now he wants the kiddos. He is a felon and is a daily drug user...what too do she is a single mom of three and has no funds to pay a lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

TEXAS

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Cps is actively involved in this case

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/31/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I’ll be happy to help you. Please not that this site is for educational information only and does not provide legal advice. If her partner is a drug user your daughter may be able to prove CPS with information that will help her. Just because he wants the kids doesn’t mean he’s going to get them. She needs to do the right thing for herself and her kids while the CPS investigation winds its way to conclusion.