I paid $900for a car. I paid $920 cash for a car advertised…

Customer Question
I paid $900for a...

I paid $900for a car

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And how old is the car?

I paid $920 cash for a car advertised online for$1200in Seattle. mechanic

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Tried to. Police told me to file a small claim. Seller has deactivated when Itold him to even get it to run, would cost$5000+ searches have produced no address or phones in use, What can I do?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Hips domI ‘bust’ them or get my money back?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
12/31/2017
Lawyer: Roger, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Roger, Attorney

Hi - my name is ***** ***** I'll be glad to assist.

If the vehicle was sold without any warranties, then you have limited rights of recourse. Basically, you could only sue for concealed or intentionally hidden defects. However, if the issues were open and could have been identified upon a reasonable inspection, then you would likely have a very difficult time prevailing in a civil claim against the seller.