Landlord tenant question? Missouri thanks? Just an eviction…

Customer Question
Landlord tenant question ? ...

Landlord tenant question ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

Yes missouri thanks ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Just an eviction and a threat of suing me for property damage ? its a deep family situation ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Well just my counter suit options as i was trying to help family members out with 3800 labor construction hrs thx ?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

What can I answer for you? I see what you've written but I don't see a question listed.