I'm being harassed by the mintence man. Okllahome. Like.

Customer Question
I'm being harassed by...

I'm being harassed by the mintence man

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Okllahome

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Like

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Need to know what my rights re

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/30/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
Give me just a moment to review what you've written.

You are entitled to live in an environment free from harassment. You can either choose to notify the management of the building (a good first start) or potentially even file for a restraining order against this person.

Please let me know if you need any additional information. If you do not, please let me know that as well :)

H I telling my neighbor s that I'm strongarmig the mentality I'll ,I'm mentally ill

What?

when I'm trying to y
SsAyanything he says he don't want to hear what I have to say

You can choose not to communicate with him or you can file for a restraining order if he's harassing you or you can sue him for defamation if he's telling lies about you.

He's telling my nabors neighbor he's watching my every move

That's terrible. You'll want to consider reporting him.