I am looking for a lawyer to represent me in a car accident.

Customer Question
Good Afternoon, Lawyer's Assistant:...

Good Afternoon,

Lawyer's Assistant: Hi. How can I help?

I am looking for a lawyer to represent me in a car accident. Can someone help me?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

MD. Greenbelt.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

May I call?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No thanks! I am ready. Norman Brandt(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/30/2017
Lawyer: Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law replied 7 months ago
Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law

Hello. My name is Alex.

Thank you for your question.

I will be happy to provide you with information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

Do you have a legal question that I can answer for you about the situation you have described in your post or do you need for me to provide you with some online sources to help you find an experienced local accident / personal injury law attorney?