Am a Zimbabwean living in South Carolina and would want my…

Customer Question
Am a Zimbabwean living...

Am a Zimbabwean living in South Carolina and would want my Cuban documents legalised and be sent to Ontario college of Teachers for licensure. How can i get these done?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because education law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

South Carolina

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Nothing as yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Want to go and teach in Ontario in Canada

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 day by:
12/31/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your question.

You would need to go to a local attorney to get all of those things done, we are not allowed to do any of that online from this site. You can get a local attorney from the same site used by other attorneys http://www.hg.org