What is the highest limit in small claims court in nc.

Customer Question
What is the highest...

What is the highest limit in small claims court in nc

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, what state is this in? And can you tell me what's been officially filed?

Nothing filed yet in Charlotte nc

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Home was sold to me 2 1/2 years ago and past owners/agents never disclosed that home water pipes are defective. They are dura pex pipes and we had a major leak that caused home damage

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/30/2017
Lawyer: Lori, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Lori
Lori, Attorney

Hello. let me see if I can assist you. The small claims maximum limit is $10,000 in monetary damages in NC.

Hope that helps. If I have answered your question, please remember to accept my response and post a positive rating.