I would like to get a free lawyer. Arizona. I had problem…

Customer Question
Hi my name is*****...

Hi my name is***** would like to get a free lawyer

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Arizona

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I had problem with Verizon.. I filed a complaint.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Whatever they told my husband. It shows the policy is no good. Their words against policy. Whatever they said overcome the policy Verizon did not good job It sounded like they took advatange of my money and I am on very low income oath social security income and now im broke cause of verizion. I paid $329 for phone bill today.. let me typing what my husband filed a complaint..

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/30/2017
Lawyer: Bill Attorney, Lawyer replied 7 months ago
Bill Attorney

Dear Customer ,

Thank You for posting your legal question today. I'm sorry to hear about your consumer loss.

You indicated that you already filed a complaint. The Attorney General's office/ the Division of Consumer affairs deals directly wit consumer complaints and investigates allegation of breaches of federal and State laws under the deceptive and unfair trade practices act.

https://www.azag.gov/complaints/consumer

In addition to filing a compliant above you can sue a company in the local, general civil court or small claims court.

You can sue for up to $3,500 in the small claims or $10 k in the justice court.

Filing fees are minimal in the small claims and you get a case number ***** hearing date upon the day of filing.

Please follow up with me if you you need anything else or require additional information.

I'm an independent legal expert and rely on your positive feedback today to get a credit.

You do this by rating 5*****, 4**** or better.

FIVE STARS is much appreciated.

Best

Attorney Bill

Dear Customer ,

I would like to follow up on your question, do you require any additional information ?

Just a reminder when finished that I do rely on you leaving a rating for me to get a credit for my time and assistance to you; this gives me a credit when you take thee time to leave a positive rating.

FIVE STARS is much appreciated.

Happy Holidays

Attorney Bill