Ray I just wanted to let you know that your response to my…

Customer Question
Ray I just wanted to...
Ray I just wanted to let you know that your response to my inquiry was incorrect---I contacted the Law Firm in Aliso Viejo and they are NOT the registered agent for service of process for Comcast in California
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/30/2017
Lawyer: Ray, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Ray, Lawyer

Hi and welcome to JA. Ray here to help you today.Please bear with me a few moments while I review your question and respond.

C0689948 COMCAST OF CALIFORNIA I, INC.

Registration Date:

09/26/1973

Jurisdiction:

NEVADA

Entity Type:

FOREIGN STOCK

Status:

ACTIVE

Agent for Service of Process:

To find the most current California registered Corporate Agent for Service of Process address and authorized employee(s) information, click the link above and then select the most current 1505 Certificate.

Entity Address:

1701 JOHN F KENNEDY BLVD
PHILADELPHIA PA###-##-####/p>

Entity Mailing Address:

1701 JOHN F KENNEDY BLVD
PHILADELPHIA PA###-##-####/p>

You may want to try this one

C0168406 C T CORPORATION SYSTEM

Registration Date:

09/11/1936

Jurisdiction:

DELAWARE

Entity Type:

FOREIGN STOCK

Status:

ACTIVE

Agent for Service of Process:

VIVIAN IMPERIAL
818 W SEVENTH ST STE 930
LOS ANGELES CA 90017

https://businesssearch.sos.ca.gov/CBS/SearchResults?SearchType=CORP&SearchCriteria=Comcast+of+California&SearchSubType=Keyword

Lots of Comcast Corp.Trying to find the one you need here.

Thanks and thanks for rating 5 stars.