Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

My spiritual husband is in and can't walk anymore his

Customer Question
My spiritual husband is in...
My spiritual husband is in and can't walk anymore his daughters have blocked me from seeing Stephen I want to see him again
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/30/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.
Give me just a moment to review what you've written.

I​s Stephen competent to speak for himself at the moment?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
but his girls told him dome lies now he don't wNt yo talk to me

Unfortunately, if someone is competent and doesn't want to speak to someone else there's no way to make them.

Is there anything else I can answer for you? Can you please confirm that you received the last answer I sent.

Tina, Lawyer