I have told my husband I want a separation and have asked…

Customer Question
I have told my...

I have told my husband I want a separation and have asked him to leave the house and find somewhere else to live he refuses to leave.i have 4 kids and his presence here is causing major strife and headaches,can I ask the cops to escort him out of the house

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Idaho

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I have just asked him to leave, because it would easier for him to find a place .

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I asked for the separation due to him being on online dating sites and hook up sites

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today.

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only. What specific questions did you have? I have an idea about your situation, but I don’t want to make any assumptions.

I have told my husband I want a separation cause our marriage is over,have caught him on several online dating sites & hook up sites,just asked him to leave the house cause his presence is causing so much strife & stress.i have 4 kids in the house also.He said no and that I couldn't make him leave,can I call the cops and get him escorted out of the house to go elsewhere.
I'm sorry to hear about that. You can have him removed, but only if he proved to be violent. If that is the case, then he can have a restraining order put against him.and enforced by the sheriff. Be an ass, unfortunately, doesn't mean you have have him removed. I'm very sorry. Do you believe he is being violent?