Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have a friend in jail here in fort myers florida on a vop…

Customer Question
I have a friend...

I have a friend in jail here in fort myers florida on a vop charge that is violation of probation there are wanting her to take 1 year in jail and stay on probation i need help getting her out of jail.

Lawyer's Assistant: What were you convicted of exactly? Have all your appeals been exhausted?

My friend was convicted of having drugs on her she had a problem of being an addict but i got help for her with a doctor to bring her off of the adddiction

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a FL lawyer about this yet?

Having a hard time getting a hold of this lawyer down here she gos back too court on the 8th of Jan

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Other than she is getting a bad shake

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/29/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 1 month ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Is she on a no bond hold? What did she do to violate probation?

Tina, Lawyer