We were informed our house sits on the property of his

Customer Question
We were informed our...

We were informed our house sits on the property of his family,and we only own the fence to the drivway it was supposly 99 year lease no contract...and his brother has put up no tresspassing signs..taxes owed ect

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

Just found this out//thru land registry..were not sure what to do as we dont have the money to fight,we live eleswhere now

Lawyer's Assistant: Where is the house located?

Rural dixonville ab...on a small acreage

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Just if we have any authorty with the drivway to block him from it thanks

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/29/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.