I don't have any money, but i need to talk to someone about…

Customer Question
I don't have any...

I don't have any money, but i need to talk to someone about my landlord

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state the property is in?

California

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Rancho cucamonga, ca

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I am not sure, i have been harrassed, always paid my rent

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/29/2017
Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 6 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney

Hi, My name is***** am an attorney with over 16 years experience. Hopefully I can help you with your legal question.

Sorry...I do not understand what you mean by

so i don't have any money, but i need to talk to someone about my landlord

What does that mean?

Are you saying you are not able/willing to pay for information on this website?