Miguel *****,. - I bought 100 tee shirts from Damaged

Customer Question
Miguel *****,. - I...

Miguel *****,. - I bought 100 tee shirts from Damaged Couture in calabasas for $350 for which I have a receipt. The owner gave me a receipt for $350 and on the receipt he promised delivery on November 17, 2017, however, I have neiher received the shirts nor return of the $350.

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? And is a local attorney or other consumer protection advocate helping with this?

I live in Oxnard, CA and no one else is helping.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

I purchased 100 tee shirts from Damaged Couture, a tee shirt manufacturer in Calabasas, CA for $350. I received a receipt from the owner who noted on the receipt that he would deliver on November 17, 2017, however I have neither received the shirts nor returrn of the $350.

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I planned to net $1000 from the sale of the 100 shirts and continue ordering.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Legal
12/29/2017
Lawyer: socrateaser, Lawyer replied 3 months ago
socrateaser, Lawyer

You can send a demand letter to the vendor and state that unless you receive the purchased items immediately, that you will have no choice but to file a civil action in small claims court to recover your damages. If you can prove that you have lost profits of $1,000.00, then the court will award you the entire amount. Otherwise, you can only recover your filing fees plus the $350.00.

I hope I've answered your question. Please let me know if you require further clarification. And, please provide a positive feedback rating for my answer (click 3, 4 or 5 stars) -- otherwise, Justanswer retains your entire payment, and I receive nothing for my efforts in your behalf. Note: If you cannot find the rating button on your webpage, please just type in your rating in a response to this note, and customer service will apply the rating for you.

Thanks again for using Justanswer!

socrateaser, Lawyer