What is involved in a time share foreclosure in the state of…

What is involved in...

What is involved in a time share foreclosure in the state of Nevada. I purchased a time share that I am unable to pay for.

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far? Have you prepared or filed any paperwork?

No I've done nothing yet

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a NV lawyer about this?

No I haven't

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

12/29/2017
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.

What can I answer for you? I've read what you wrote but I don't see a question listed.

Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
What happens if I do not pay? What can they do to me?
Phone call session started