I'm looking for legal representation for a bill collection…

I'm looking for legal...

I'm looking for legal representation for a bill collection with AT&T where I say they old me a refund because the services they used was supposed to provide me was not provided to me which I still have to continue to pay plus the damage I've done to my building put me in the wires

Lawyer's Assistant: What state is this in? And just to clarify, when was the purchase made?

Tulsa Oklahoma. For 2 years I've been trying to get them to fix my services, they never could so I ask for a refund and they continue to blow me off and now they've turn it over to collections. And I say they owe me some where above 2500.00

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have you taken so far?

Phone conversations which they don't put in the customer file so the next att representative dose not know what's going on so it's just a circle jerk. But I have kept notes of who and when I talk to att

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

No that's about it

12/29/2017
Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Welcome to JA and thank you for your question. I will be the Attorney that will be assisting you.

They can be a nightmare to work with. My first question is if you have filed any consumer protection complaints against AT&T?

Your State Attorney General is the top law enforcement official in the State and is tasked with protecting consumers. Have you filed with the AG or any other agency?

No. I’ve just talk to att but they won’t let you get a word in. So now I’m geared up to go to court cause I’m tired of being taken A vantage of

I know exactly what you are dealing with. Let me provide the links for the online complaints that you file today. I will also provide a link for a local Attorney in your area that provides FREE consultations.

AT&T has been sued so many times for these types of matters you would think they would try to work with the customer. One moment please while I provide each link to file a complaint. AT&T will be notified by the State and Federal consumer protection agencies once you file online.

I thought you supposed to be able to talk to a law you’re free before I decide if I want to hire that lawyer or not
I cannot talk to one of y’all free before I decide if your a good fit for my case

Please ignore the telephone call.

"I thought you supposed to be able to talk to a law you’re free before I decide if I want to hire that lawyer or not"

You can have a free consultation with a local Attorney. You can also accept a phone call request to speak to one of our Attorneys. This is the process you would follow for this matter.

If this is a misunderstanding on our services I can provide you with the customer service phone number as the Attorneys on the site have no access to customer accounts or your payment or free services. US / Canada 1-***-***-****

"Consumer Protection Unit

Through its Consumer Protection Unit (CPU), the Office of the Attorney General is committed to ensuring a safe and fair marketplace in Oklahoma.

To achieve this goal, the Consumer Protection Unit assists Oklahoma consumers through community outreach and education programs, mediation of consumer complaints and taking legal action when necessary against individuals or businesses engaged in deceptive, fraudulent or unfair advertising or sales practices.

Consumer Complaints

The CPU processes thousands of consumer complaints every year. In many cases, the dispute can be resolved over the phone by a consumer representative or through a written mediation process. Through this process, the CPU returns tens of thousands of dollars in refunds to consumers every year. Our consumer representatives can be reached at(###) ###-####or by email at *****@******.***."

https://domino.oag.ok.gov/consumer/complt.nsf/complaint.html

Attorney2
Attorney2, Attorney

Are you still online with me?

But I don’t think that your going to be able to help me. Thank you anyway

We cannot personally represent you. Were you provided with the terms of service when you signed on to the site?