Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

I have problems in UK. about fraud.I am in San Francisco and…

Customer Question
Please ,I have problems...

Please ,I have problems in UK . about fraud.I am in San Francisco and if you. have time please call me or send e-mail how can I contact with you .

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Any way Happy New Year

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Same to you!

I have problems about Fraud in

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

My partner make order and make payment about Energy Drink Red Bull to Spectrum Co. in UK . Broker send fraud invoice and take money but dont send nothing.If you be so kind tell me how my frend can contact with you

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

He live in N.Y. and he ask me to find good Lawyer (you look for like really great person),So I have to send him how he can contact with you. Respectfully Barry

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
12/29/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 1 month ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. What was Red Bull supposed to do for your partner? How did he send the payment? What was Spectrum supposed to send him? Do you have a website for Spectrum?

Just checking in to see if you need more help or any clarification of my answer. If so, please reply here on this question thread.

Tina, Lawyer