Purchased an illeagally inspected car in Hampton Va (as is)

Customer Question
Purchased an illeagally inspected...

Purchased an illeagally inspected car in Hampton Va (as is) from a dealer.

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a VA lawyer about this?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: What steps have been taken so far?

Contacted Dealer

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

State Trouper filed report against inspection station

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
12/29/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is general information for educational purposes only and doesn’t constitute not legal advice. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the website - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well. I'll be happy to help you in any way I can.

Give me just a moment to review what you've written.

What is an "illegally inspected" car?

Was the inspection station not an actual inspection station?