Ask a Lawyer and Get Answers to Your Legal Questions

Can a woman demand a lie dector test if she is accused of an…

Customer Question
Can a woman demand...

Can a woman demand a lie dector test if she is accused of an assutt on her boyfriend,the ,,only wittnes was his new girl friend,and my daughter was arrested. he went to her house and demanded why she got a restraining order because of him assulting her ?

Lawyer's Assistant: Because laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Fresno calif

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes she has been arrigned

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Lawyer: INFOLAWYER, Attorney replied 1 month ago
INFOLAWYER, Attorney
Greetings! I am a legal expert on the site and am working on your question.Yes although keep in mind such tests can be unreliable. Remember you don’t have burden of proof and often such matters get dismissed for lack of any proof.martindale.com and findlaw.com are both excellent lookup directories. Both highly rated. Both used by lawyers. Easy to search and find local options.Please let me know if the reply is acceptable by responding “yes” or “acceptable”Please select the 5 star (*****) rating on your page for the answer. Happy Holidays!
Please do not forget to leave positive feedback by clicking on the 5 stars at the top of your page, as experts are not employees of the site and do not get any credit for spending time with customers unless they leave positive feedback. Thank you.
INFOLAWYER, Attorney