Do I need a lawyer to sign a complaint against someone and…

Customer Question
Do I need a...

Do I need a lawyer to sign a complaint against someone and where do I sign it?

Lawyer's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Iowa

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Yes, but they NEVER mention a complaint!

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

What's the difference between civil and criminal suits? Can't they be the same?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Lawyer: Zoey, JD, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Zoey, JD
Zoey, JD, Attorney

I'm Zoey.

I've reviewed your post. When you say you want to file a complaint against someone, are you looking to have him charged with a crime? If not, what are you looking to do?

I see you already charged me $47 ; is that true?

I don't charge you anything at all. The site takes a deposit upfront. If you want to complain about the fees, contact customer service at***@******.***. Lawyers here answer legal questions. Customer service handles billing and membership matters.

If the phone call is to discuss your question, let me know. If your phone call is to discuss site charges, take that up with customer service as well, because I cannot address that for you.

I was told I had to pay $5 but as this mess progressed I was told that I was charged $59! Do I get the $59 back? I got NO answer!

You got no answer because I asked YOU a question and you never answered it. Instead, you started complaining about the billing. Again, you need customer service for that.

Please contact them for a refund at***@******.*** Lawyers don't handle site billing and membership questions.

stating a fact is an automatic complaint even before I get any answer! Why would I answer your question when I'd have to pay you even more for my answer?!

Please contact customer service to address your billing issues.

Thank you.

Lawyer: P. Simmons, Attorney replied 7 months ago
P. Simmons, Attorney
Phone call session started