Can someone PLEASE help with writing a motion to reconsider…

Customer Question
Can someone PLEASE help with...
Can someone PLEASE help with writing a motion to reconsider in IL:Here is my case info:April 26, 2017 a default judgment was entered on me.
I was never served, the resident who resides in the old location signed an affidavit that they were not served nor have received any mail regarding this matterJune 22, 2017 I found out about the judgement from my employer.
I Entered a motion to terminate order and request for another hearing.July 12, 2017 - Judged ordered a temporary termination of order until Nov. 29 2017November 29, 2017
States Attornery submitted a motion to strike my motion due to
Motion not being concise
Motion not pursuant to 735 ILCS 5/2-1401.
Motion does not comply with req. of 2-1401
Motion insufficient in law because of Sec. 2-603 of 735 ILCS 5/2-603(a)
Motion fails to satisfy Domestic Relations Proceeding of Rule 13.4(a)(i)(c)
Motion should be striken pursuant to 735 ILCS 5/2-615.Also tin reviewing the summons from the state police it clearly has the wrong address on where they served the paper.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/29/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your question.

What you are asking us to do is called "ghost writing" and it is against the state laws and is considered practice of law. State laws forbid any attorney on this site from representing anyone from this site or from practicing law with any customer on this site. As such, we cannot write any pleadings for any customer, you would need to go to your local legal aid office or obtain a local attorney to represent you.

Thank you!

You are welcome.