I think I am being scammed from a craigslist contact. Utah.

Customer Question
I think I am...

I think I am being scammed from a craigslist contact

Lawyer's Assistant: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Utah

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

I don't think so and i am nervous about the situation

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

The caller said i was talking to his 14 year old son and he wants compensation

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
12/28/2017
Lawyer: LegalKnowledge, Attorney replied 6 months ago
LegalKnowledge, Attorney

Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help with your question and concern

Good morning. Is there is a situation whereby you were speaking with someone online or via text and they said they were an adult and now claim to be a minor?