My dog won’t eat her dog food she’s only wants house food…

Customer Question
My dog won’t eat...

My dog won’t eat her dog food she’s only wants house food and we’ve run into hard times and can no longer give her that and she refuses to eat the dog food now she looks really bad and animal control has been called

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Georgia

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

This morning I read that this political group called 911 and animal control and they posted this whole thing about it on Facebook getting people to help report it

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

That she is old but all of stuff is up to date

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/28/2017
Lawyer: Law Educator, Esq., Attorney replied 6 months ago

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only. Please feel free to ignore any phone service request, the expert does not send those unless asked by customer and they are sent by the site automatically.

What is your question for us about the situation?