I have a ticket. California, Santa Rosa. My violation was “

Customer Question
I have a ticket ...

I have a ticket

Lawyer's Assistant: Because traffic laws vary from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

California , Santa Rosa

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

My violation was “ no evidence of current registration and failure to provide a peace of officer eveidence of financial reaposabikity

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I’ve extended the citation

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/28/2017
Lawyer: Olivia Kent, Attorney replied 7 months ago
Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. Please note this site is for general information for educational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. Communicating with an expert on this site does not establish an attorney-client relationship. You might be offered a phone call, but you are under no obligation to accept; the phone call requests don’t come from me - they’re offered by the site - but if you do want a phone call I’d be happy to do that as well.

What can I answer for you? I see what you've written but I don't see a question listed.