My ex boyfriend and I still live in the same house, I own…

Customer Question
My ex boyfriend and...

My ex boyfriend and I still live in the same house, I own the home as he semi does to but I'm in major need to get out of this abusive relationship

Lawyer's Assistant: Because real estate law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

I would like to know the legal steps i can take in order to gain back if not all the money i paid during our time together but enough that is fair

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Wisconsin

Lawyer's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

Filled or reported by whom?

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I would like to best fastest way to resolve this so i can move far away from him and move on, hes on disability and i work to buy the house items along with other important items and bills as well. my ex tells me that i wont gain anything but i paid for it all he has nothing to show as he only gets paid by the state

Lawyer's Assistant: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.

Also if i can sue him for abuse, i had the cops here last night and they didn't lock him up but i have a fracture jaw

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Legal
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/27/2017
Lawyer: Legal Eagle, Lawyer replied 6 months ago
Legal Eagle, Lawyer

Hello! I am a licensed attorney, admitted to practice in state and federal court. I have a nearly 100% satisfaction rating (click here for more info) so all that means is that you can count on me to help today. Because I want to provide you with the most accurate answer possible, do you mind if I take a moment to review your question?

Please keep in mind that our conversation does not include an attorney-client relationship and this is for general information purposes only.

Thanks so much for your patience. So, is he on the deed to the home with you?